Imagine Learning, Inc., a Utah-based company, was founded with one goal in mind: to teach English to the children of the world. Today Imagine Learning English is being used by tens of thousands of students in hundreds of schools across the United States and around the world.
This position involves testing software to ensure written and spoken English is translated correctly into the non-English language. It includes entering software defects or incorrect translations into a tracking database and also may require reporting some non-language related defects in the software.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and able to work an assigned, but flexible schedule.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP or Vista
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker
- Ability to communicate in English at a college level, both orally and in writing
- Native-speaking capability in specific foreign language
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...