Permanent General Companies, Inc., a leading non-standard auto insurance provider is currently seeking applicants for Arbitration Coordinator. We offer excellent training, opportunities for advancement and fun and challenging work environment where the right candidate will learn and grow with the company. We pride ourselves on teamwork and quality customer service. If you do too, please check us out!
Permanent General offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance after one month of employment; health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays), wellness initiatives, 401(k) participation with a matching contribution and much more!
The Arbitration Coordinator is responsible for all duties associated with the arbitration process for the purpose of recovering monies that have been paid out on claims. Essential job responsibilities include:
- Write and file arbitrations in accordance to Arbitration Forum and company guidelines.
- Coordinate with claims adjusters to ensure arbitration responses are completed in the specified time frame allowed by Arbitration Forums.
- Train adjusters on the correct filing procedure of arbitration responses.
- Provide reports to claims management regarding the status of claims in arbitration.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. A two-year degree and legal background is helpful.
- Minimum of two to three years experience in arbitration, legal, collection, subrogation or claims. Experience as an insurance claims adjuster preferred.
- Familiarity with UCC and Fair Debt Collection Act helpful. Familiarity with Arbitration Forums greatly preferred.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Requires the ability to interpret information which requires the development and testing of new methods and/or concepts of analysis with regard to the arbitration process.
- Proven research/documentation skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with all levels within the organization and with all external individuals including claimants, attorneys and vendors.
- Ability to create spreadsheets and correspondence using Excel and Word.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish is helpful.
Permanent General Assurance Corp. - 10 months ago