1. Extensie knowldege and expersince in swoitching silcion and software
2. Excellent communication skills across multi-functional and multi-national teams
3. Ability to negotiate feayures between the conflicting stake holders (marvell, Customers, marketing and R&D)
1. Define/negotiate product features with Cisaco/SBTG (Irvine)
2. Help CSI BU R&D with feature definition and specification for Prestera based switches
3. Work with CSI BU customers to define product content, represent us in Tech. reviews and negotiations, etc.
4. Work with CSI BU and our customers (Dell, netgear, Cisco, Etc.) to define/improve CPSS features
5. help improve our Product collateral (manuals,, release notes etc.) for Switching Software and Prestera CPSS drivers
7. help track users and customers feeedabck, abd hep define future generations of both Switching silicon and swoitching software
Engineering - System
Marvell - 15 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...