The SoC Innovation Architect will have the responsibility of
- Exploring, identifying, defining and/or implementing disruptive SoC implementation solutions that offer differentiating Power, Performance and Area/cost value proposition to our customers' products, in conjunction with our industry leading process offerings.
- Providing direction on the SoC solutoin trends by assessing how Customer products and GLOBALFOUNDRIES technologies would interact in the future generations
- Driving collaborative innovation through a good internal and industry expert network with the understanding of Advanced Technology trends and future Customer product requirements
- Drive innovative SoC solutions from concept to silicon realization thereby enabling benchmark proof points for customers
- Be a trusted advisor to the customers by evangelizing the proven innovative SoC solutions
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related technical fields (An advanced technical degree is strongly preferred) with 12-15 years of experience
- SoC Architecture expertise with proven track record of accomplishments in one or more of the following domains is required: CPU, GPU, Smart Mobile Computing, High End Game Consoles, Servers, Networking, Wireless/RF and Advanced Embedded Memory Sub-systems
- Demonstrated ability to be hands-on in evaluating and implementing critical technology solutions for major Application SoCs for various product segments
- Strong communication skills and must have the ability to develop strong inter-personal relationships working with peers.
- Ability to inspire and integrate into a world-class technical team in multiple locations, driving for results through other people and taking on the right measures of ownership and accountability in a team environment.
- Ability to build strong and open working relationships characterized by mutual respect between superiors and peers within the organization as well as the ability to build valuable relationships outside the organization with external partners.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 18 months ago