As a peer on a small self-motivated team focused on developing an industry unique application platform, you would be responsible for the entire development life-cycle and sustaining of platform features, including:
- Design with peer review
- Implementation with peer review
- Automated regression testing with measured quality metrics
- Defect resolution
You will also be expected to provide input into technical requirements for new features. This will require you to stay current on industry trends and competition.
Your strong communication skills will be needed to provide direct developer-to-developer support via a developer web site to ensure success in customer engagements.
A continued focus on quality, and a passion to make complex problems simple, will be expected.
- 10-12 years experience in system software development required.
- Excellent C/C++ skills required, Java skills a plus.
- Multi-Threading experience required.
- Distributed transactional system experience required.
- Database experience required.
- XA experience a plus.
- Unix/Linux system programming required.
- Windows and/or Macintosh OS X system level programming a plus.
- High performance system development and tuning experience a plus.
- Extensive network protocols experience a plus.
- Experience in commercial software development, including all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with source control systems, defect tracking systems, automated unit and system test frameworks, and similar tools.
B.S/M.S Computer Engineering or related professional experience.
TIBCO Software - 2 years ago
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....