Brossett Architect, LLC located in Lake Charles Louisiana has establishe d an opportunity for growth and knowledge while providing state of the art tools for our employees. We firmly believe in a commitment to excellence in design and client service. If you possess a commitment to excellence and a desire to exhibit this to clients this may be the opportunity for you!
Brossett Architect, LLC believes in delivering a full range of superior professional architectural services. It is this dedication to our clients that guarantees effective planning for current and future needs, excellence in architectural and interior design, and complete construction review and administration.
ABOUT THE JOB
Brossett Architect, LLC seeks an enthusiastic, moti vated, Architect or experienced Architect Intern to work with our team and with clients of the firm. Provide architectural support to th e organization. Act as extension of the principal architect’s authority in project matters. The ideal candidate will hold a position of responsibility, which may include managing staff, compilation, analysis and presentation of project reports, and the tracking of projects and budgets. Will a ct as a liaison between contractors and staff, and may be charged with project information flow across the organization. Will play a proactive role in ensuring that project budgets, goals and deadlines are met by monitoring progress and keeping Principal Architect well informed with up-to-date reports, graphs and other decision-making tools.
Typical Duties include the following:
- Acts as liaison between contractors and the firm , as well as with clients, responding to inquiries and requests for information or approval as required.
- Assist in developing marketing designs and renderings. Assist in making presentations.
- Responsible for the compilation of data and the preparation of weekly reports.
- Establish project stages and schedule for projects. Keep the Principal-in-charge informed.
- Track and record project progress, timelines, and deliverables.
- Develops charts and graphs based on financial, marketing, or other information, and updates them as needed for meetings, monthly reports, or presentations.
- Coordinates staff activities within organization.
- Coordinates and attends meetings and prepares appropriate agendas and minutes.
- Possesses an understanding of what information to include on construction drawings versus the specifications . Develop specification manual to accompany construction drawings for a bid package.
- Prepare construction documents drawings from sketch s by others. Develop specific parts of drawings with minimum help. Propose solutions to design and construction problems .
- May perform such other duties as the Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
The Appropriate Candidate will have the following skills and experience:
Brosse t t Architect, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers an excellent benefits packet including: Medical Coverage, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays .
- Bachelor 's degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited school . Have an architectural license or have an IDP record started and be on the path to licensure .
- Proactive and high level of personal initiative.
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes.
- Service oriented professional who measures success by supporting the success of the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of architectural construction document practices and principles, including detailing .
- Computer skills re quired, particularly in Revit, Autocad , Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of the LEED , green building design or construction industry helpful.
- Ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with people at all levels of the organization.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Monster - 16 months ago