Opportunity to work with design-driven architectural firm specializing in the creation of ranch retreats throughout Central Texas. We are committed to high-quality site-driven design, comprehensive construction documentation, and full construction administration services.
Work in Downtown Wimberley, a delightful small town west of Austin with a walkable downtown square including restaurants, coffee shops, bars and retail shops.
We have an opening for an Architectural Project Manager, with responsibilities including design refinement, preparation of construction documents and construction administration.
1. Minimum four years experience producing residential construction documents.
2. Registered Architect or Intern Architect.
3. Highly proficient in AutoCAD.
4. Highly motivated to learn and contribute.
5. Live within convenient commuting range of Wimberley.
Check out our company at www.burlesondesigngroup.com.
For more information, contact April at 512-842-1308 Ext. 103