- Responsible for multiple projects or large complex projects with cross functional teams and business processes.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and business functional areas as well as performing a larger leadership role in the organization.
- Apply broad in-depth business and technical knowledge to establish technical direction and priorities.
- Resolve and work on issues across multiple functional areas.
- Effectively monitor and take action to ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities and decide on issues requiring escalation.
- Incumbents understand the system flow for a project throughout an entire functional area (e.g. Billing, Customer Care) not just a subsystem area.
- BS or MS (Major in computer science is preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software development.
- Expertise architecting high performance, high available web scale systems are required.
- Expertise in architecting system in elastic cloud computing (e.g. EC2, Mongo DB, Hadoop etc) environment is required.
- Expertise in "service oriented architecture (SOA)" or "high performance/scale event-driven architecture" (EDA) is required.
- Experience in Web 2.0 application and services (SOAP, REST based service exposure) development is essential. The ideal candidate:
- Strong foundation in software development and architecture.
- Have strong experience in architecting and design large scale IT systems.
- Hands on experience in NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra etc.) based system and hosted in EC2/Azure like cloud environment.
- Should have tenure work history in large software company.
Just because you match a job on paper, doesn't mean it will click. That's why we love getting to know our consultants. At KellyMitchell, we...