Corporate Business Strategy
The Architectural Design Manager drives the planning process and completion of construction documents for all assigned Store Environments projects and programs. Through example and leadership sets the tone for the project team and is accountable for the accurate, reliable collection and documentation of all project information. The Architectural Design Manager owns the Process from Feasibility Request to Completion of Construction Documents.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages, oversees, drives and ensures the timely execution of layouts, details, elevations and construction documents for all assigned projects in support of the Luxottica Group programs and Brands.
- Understands the importance of managing to a Master Schedule, Construction Schedules, and Resource Management.
- Displa as a passion and optimism in their role and has leadership abilities.
- Is self-confident, decisive, is collaborative and builds relationships, as well displays excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external business partners.
Leadership / Managerial
- Lead flawless execution of assigned projects, including driving for results from all external vendors and cross functional partners.
- Ensures there is alignment of established schedules with outside resources
- Participation in the execution of performance evaluation for all Luxottica Architects and Business Partners
- Manages the Feasibility and Store Planning process to continually improve quality, service and to help enhance the Brands’ customer store experience
- Participation in the status calls, etc to provide program updates, direction, mentoring and to align business processes/protocols and priorities across all business partners, as required
- Accountable to ensure completeness and accuracy of feasibility requests
- Responsible for the complete and timely transfer of project documents to external business partners, ensuring compliance with established program schedules
- Reviews and interprets leases, construction exhibits and design criteria to ensure coordination with Brand Standards and priorities
- Review of plans and construction documents to provide feedback, guidance, direction and ensure compliance to Brand standards as well as functional development of Brand team.
- Ensure quality of construction documents and alignment of documents to approved standards
- Able to work on high profile/prototype/flagship projects in a collaborative and constructive manner.
- Responds to RFIs appropriately and with urgency.
Required Skill Sets:
- Manage individual responsibilities in support of the execution of layouts, plans and construction documents as required for the assigned project
- Is a mentor for providing coaching and career development to other team members
- Proactively delivers resolution to field issues, revisions, and RFI’s in support of the construction schedules
- Partners with Sr. Architectural Design Manager to ensure timely communication of issues to leadership and Brand point of contact, as required to support the project
- Partners with Sr. Architectural Design Manager to serve as a liaison between Strategic Environments and Brand Partners to facilitate the approval of project layouts in accordance with Brand goals and standards
- Oversee, drive and ensure compliance with established process, timelines and quality standards on a continual basis
- Interact with the brand Strategic Environment partner.
- Ability to work across multiple brands, understanding their unique traits and how to apply best in class processes across all.
- Understanding of brand strategies and how they impact the store experience.
- Coach and develop architects /other vendor resources to be best in class.
- Relentless Strategic and Innovative Thinker
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strives to Learn everyday.Excellent problem solver
- Is diligent and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent scheduling and workload management skills
- Exhibits the ability to effectively drive for quality deliverables in support of establish Brand timelines
- Excellent people management and presentation skills, effective public speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at the appropriate level
- Excellent relationship skills Good listener and assimilator of ideas, self-motivated
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents
- Computer skills
- Excel, Word, Outlook, etc, as required to perform responsibilities and effectively communicate with all resources
- AutoCAD10 or higher – proficient
- BIM (Revit)
**Luxottica Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Preferred 4 to 5 year degree in any related field of study
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Interior Design Degree
LUXOTTICA - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard