T.Y. Lin International’s Atlanta office is seeking an Architect to join our team. The Architect will work with the Project Manager/Lead Architect in the development of design concepts, which will be incorporated into a final product in conjunction with the work of a team of architect, engineers and designers. Responsible for planning and conducting work requiring independent judgment in the evaluation, selection, adaptation and modification of standard construction techniques, procedures and criteria.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Programming, space planning, conceptual and schematic design.
- Assist with design development, construction details, construction documents, and construction management.
- Ability to read and understand local ordinances and regulations.
- Prepare 3D drawings and 3D renderings for architectural projects.
- Work closely with project team in producing architectural designs.
- Perform design work using various design software programs.
- Generate architectural design concepts for proposals and other marketing needs.
- Work directly with Senior Architects, Project Managers and Engineers in the conceptual development of the project assignments.
- Other assignments as needed.
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (A Master’s Degree is a plus) and 4+ years relevant experience. Georgia license is required or the ability to obtain one within 6 months. AUTOCAD and architectural experience required. Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn. Experience with all phases of architectural work, including (but not limited to): conceptual and schematic design, design development, construction details, and construction documents. Requires excellent organizational and communication skills.