TIBCO B2B product suite is an integration platform that offers a robust set of transaction automation and validation solutions to enterprises that need business-to-business communications with their trading partners.
The successful candidate will join the software engineering team responsible for the development of the next generation of TIBCO B2B products that are more open to enterprise applications, more flexible for cloud and on-premise deployment, and performing better in accommodating big data requirements.
- Evaluate new product feature requirements from customers and field teams
- Creation of software functional and design specifications
- Design, implement, and extend/maintain (as needed) software based upon the aforementioned specifications, middleware, and user interfaces
- Development and testing of software to support identified feature sets
- Close interactions with software QA and Support teams to understand and resolve identified problem areas
- Provide 2 nd and 3 rd level support in resolving reported customer issues
- Lead group of offsite software engineers through all software development lifecycle stages as needed
- Demonstrate product functionality to QA, Support, field teams and customers
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related technical major
- 5+ years hands-on programming skills in Java and progressive responsibility in software lifecycle, design, and implementation of user interfaces and software systems
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and programming concepts, modular and component design.
- Familiar with SOAP, JMS, JDBC, JMX and other enterprise standard
- Experiences in software security development and PKCS standards
- Experiences in transport protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, HTTPCA, SMTP, FTP, FTPS is a plus
- Experience with Eclipse SDK development using a variety of XML-based technologies
- Application development experience with relational database
- Client side and server side programming skills including multithreading and performance issues
TIBCO Software - 5 months ago
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....