TeleTracking is seeking an applications architect who desires to stay on the cutting edge of technology and best practices, is an expert in design patterns, and has had exposure to various aspects of the software engineering processes. This individual will be responsible for technical architecture & design documents, coding (construction), and continuous testing of complex modules and applications in support of the TeleTracking patient flow platform. The Application Architect often acts as a hands-on Team Leader and has responsibilities for product development teams and deliverables as assigned. TeleTracking Architects take pride in being early adopters in various technologies such as iOS, HTML5, Real-time locating systems, smart device integration, SOA, REST services etc.
- Lead design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews, and documentation reviews
- Write technical architectural and design documents
- Lead development teams as assigned
- Mentor developers in various Microsoft technologies
- Write, debug, and produce code deliverables for all architectural layers
- Perform SQL tuning and optimization
- Design, execute, and automate unit-level and end-to-end testing using tools like Mercury, NUnit, and automated testing frameworks
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Seven or more years of experience in all areas of application development including at least five years using Microsoft .NET and SQL technologies, building commercial grade applications, and three or more years of experience as Sr. Software Engineer (SWEIII)
- Experience writing technical documentation (technical requirements, design, tech specs, user stories, etcetera)
- Expert level skills (5+ years industry experience) in latest version of the .NET Framework (C#), ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, SOA, and WCF
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/ 2012
- WCF and MVC
- SOA and advanced web services technologies
- Ajax, HTML5, JSON, and JQuery
- Experience architecting SaaS and Cloud based solutions will be a plus
- BS in computer information technology, computer science, management systems or equivalent experience
- MS in computer science or related discipline preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: MCPD Preferred
Normal office conditions; must work in Pittsburgh office.
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements
TeleTracking Technologies, Inc. employees shall adhere to all of TeleTracking Technologies policies and procedures including those relating to confidentiality and security of our data assets. This includes limiting individual’s access to only that protected information necessary to perform job duties as required under HIPAA.
Teletrack has helped American Rentals maintain their low skip rate by providing them with access to the nation's premiere source for more...