Interest Sub Category:
Architectural/ Design Services
Job Title :
Type of Position:
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from an Accredited Architecture College
• Minimum 3 years working under the direct supervision of a registered architect and a minimum of 2 years in retail design projects.
• Successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, a demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, and have a proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup , Photoshop, and all Microsoft Office products
• Must have aptitude and demonstrated skills to handle multiple projects and site adaptation of prototypical construction drawings.
• Must have experience with producing construction documents and specifications
• Valid driver's license required
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
The Infrastructure and Engineering Division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Architect for immediate employment in the Dallas, TX office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in architecture, specific to multiple unit retail roll-out programs. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to projects including work with the nationally known retail and restaurant chains in both new construction and remodel/reimage projects. While preparing detailed architectural drawings, successful new team members will learn how to design and build structural, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems in addition to the nuts and bolts of retail architecture. This position is very fast paced and requires a consistently high level of energy. The position offers growth opportunities to those who consistently bring value to the project and client.
• Support projects with direct supervision of a licensed professional
• Work with staff to perform design and details using AutoCAD and REVIT
• Assist with all phases of projects including: site planning, graphic presentations and construction documents
• Work in a multi-disciplinary office collaborating with project teams of engineers, architects and scientists
• This position requires the flexibility to serve as a cross-disciplinary resource to best serve the needs of the URS Corporation
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
Do the best work of your life!
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS Corporation - 8 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...