Interest Sub Category:
Architectural/ Design Services
Job Title :
Type of Position:
• Bachelor's degree in architecture or related field
• Three years of architectural experience or demonstrated equivalent
• New York State license in Architecture or NCARB and LEED accreditation or commitment to obtain each within 6 months
• Production experience in either Educational or Healthcare uses
• Production experience in Autocad, MS Work and Excel and Photoshop
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Valid Driver's License
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
Do the best work of your life!
The IE Division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Architect for immediate employment in the New York office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in Architecture, specific to facilities design and production. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects. The incumbent can look forward to projects primarily in the areas of education or transportation.
• Assume the responsibility of project architect to organize, manage and maintain multiple projects in various phases of design and construction
• Research and implement design solutions for full range of facilities issues, both on new construction and significant renovations
• Coordinate the architecture with other engineering disciplines either in house or with external subs
• This position requires a working knowledge of the International Building Code as well as a basic understanding of specifications writing
• Position requires excellent graphical and verbal communications skills
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS Corporation - 8 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...