Work with customers, sales, support, and product management to create technologies that solve customer problems.
Implement features. This includes helping create and define functional specifications, working with development managers and their teams to define designs that address the requirements, and participating in code reviews.
Prototype solutions/algorithms as needed to help solve technical issues during development and collaborate with other architects in the PD organization to leverage other technologies, and share new technologies with others.
Monitor integration efforts and intervene when necessary.
Explain and promote new technologies to other organizations and customers as needed.
Technical ownership of design and implementation.
- BS or higher in computer sciences or equivalent.
- Proven record of providing hands on technical leadership in a fast-paced organization.
- Strong SW engineering and design skills. Familiarity with language design a plus.
- Familiarity with scalable distributed systems, such as Web 2.0 architectures
- Familiarity with application delivery controllers, firewalls, or other stateful network devices.
- Deep understanding of networking.
- Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so.
- Solid coding skills, and familiarity with Linux.
- Good understanding of HW/SW interaction.
- Experience working on complex products created by multiple teams.
- Good interpersonal skills.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
F5 Networks - 10 months ago
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...