FXFOWLE is an established architectural, interior design, planning, and urban design firm with offices located in New York City and DC. Noted for its commitment to sustainable design the firm has been recognized through local, national, and international design excellence awards and feature articles in the most prestigious design publications. The practice encompasses corporate, civic, cultural, educational, transportation, residential, hospitality, office, retail, and mixed-use projects on a variety of scales, from single story to high-rise.
We are currently accepting resumes for a talented Architectural Designer with the following experience:
Please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please make sure to put Architectural Designer/REVIT in the subject. No phone calls please. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience.
- Prior experience in successfully leading project teams and coordinating with project consultants/clients is required.
- Must have ability to run all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Candidates should have strong design skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be proficient in REVIT.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with AutoCAD and other related design software.
- LEED accredited preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
Archinect.com - 11 months ago