At Richmond American Homes, our Team Members have been making dreams of home ownership come true for families across the nation for over three decades. Superior quality and value have always set us apart… but it’s the personalized customer service at each stage of the home purchase that truly gives us an edge.
We are seeking a Architectural Draftsperson to join our team. In this position you will perform drafting assignments including revisions and creation of new construction documents, typically generated on AutoCAD.
Other tasks you will work on include but are not limited to:
• Draft complete sets of construction documents using Auto CAD.
• Review and redline engineering provided by outside consultants as pertains to the creation of construction documents.
• Complete revisions to existing construction documents and write detailed memorandum explaining the changes.
• Review and redline own work prior to final review by supervisor.
• Assist with administrative tasks within the department including but not limited to ordering blueprints and copying documents
• Field technical questions from internal and external parties regarding plans and specifications.
• Draft architectural submittals using AutoCAD.
Experience: Associate of Applied Science degree in Computer Aided Drafting or related field, or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 2 years experience in CAD in the architectural or structural engineering environment or hands-on Homebuilding/Construction experience.
Our successful history in this industry comes from developing a culture that rewards employees for hard work, perseverance and integrity. We have high expectations for employee performance that produces positive business results and a performance management system that measures activities objectively. Additionally, our organization has a strong commitment to compliance with operational standards that all employees must adhere to. This philosophy has helped to not just make us an industry leader but also a place where people are challenged, encouraged and supported to make a positive impact every day.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Richmond American Homes believes in enriching lives through home ownership. Encompassing the homebuilding subsidiaries of M.D.C. Holdings...