Cardno ENTRIX is seeking an Architectural Historian to work out of our Seattle, WA, or Austin, TX, office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing field surveys and inventories
- Prepare reports, proposals and work plans
- Project and task management
- Client development
- Bachelor’s degree in Historic Preservation of Architecture, Architectural History or History; Master’s degree preferred
- 3 – 6 years of experience in Architectural History or Historic Preservation of Architecture
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local environmental regulations
- Knowledge of Cultural Resources Management objectives under NEPA, SEPA and Section 106 of the NHPA
- Western U.S. experience and proficiency in analysis of historical building styles and periods.
- Project management experience demonstrating the ability to carry on a project from initiation phase through completion phase
- Ability to travel periodically to other Cardno ENTRIX offices throughout the U.S.
- Strong business/client orientation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Cardno ENTRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ability to work well independently and with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced, team oriented work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid time management and follow through skills, with the ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple tasks/projects with tight deadlines
- Detail oriented; resourceful
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self motivated; strong initiative
- An interdisciplinary background is highly desirable
Cardno ENTRIX - 11 months ago
Cardno ENTRIX is an environmental and natural resources management consulting firm specializing in water resources management, natural resou...