Brainlab is currently seeking an Area Account Manager for the Image Guided Surgery product portfolio. This role in based in North Carolina with a preference for the Charlotte or Raleigh metro areas.
• Translate training and education into successful sales of all surgery products in the Brainlab surgery portfolio (Neuro, Spine, ENT, CMF, iOR)
• Develop creative strategies for all existing and potential accounts within territory
• Generate and maintain a complete and consistent customer database for assigned territory
• Establish and maintain relationships with all contacts at qualified accounts through customer visits, letters, phone calls, attendance at congresses, etc.
• Manage the complete sales cycle (including presentation, evaluation, contract negotiation and close, delivery, installation, and after-sale support)
• Prepare necessary documents for tenders (including quotes, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
• Develop regular pattern of contacting customers and stay knowledgeable regarding the status of each account, distributor, and market
• Leverage existing client relationships to effectively influence other accounts and promote upgrade business
• Share account information with colleagues to stimulate cross-selling
• Conduct accurate sales forecasts and provide data for annual budget planning
• Develop a creative 12-month sales strategy in alignment with Brainlab’s corporate strategy
• Maintain a high degree of knowledge through continuous self-training
• Maintain a professional and innovative image of Brainlab with customers, competitors, and colleagues
• Monitor own costs and propose potential savings
• BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
• Must be a road warrior, with a willingness and desire to travel constantly
• Documented success as a top-tier rep in previous sales positions
• 1 - 2 years sales experience capital equipment and or medical preferred
• Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
• Previous experience communicating with surgeons and knowledge of hospital hierarchy and sales cycles
• Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
• Strong presentation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High comfort level with software and technology, in general
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
BrainLAB develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology that enables procedures that are more precise, less invasive,...