Insituform Technologies, Inc. is looking for an Area Administrator to be based in our Charlton office.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
The Area Administrator is responsible for financial, sub-contract recordkeeping, human resources, and other administrative support for the facility, directly supporting 3-5 crews and 2-3 Project Managers' work.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare routine financial and ad-hoc reports for operational review and decision-making
- Enter data and process reports through JD Edwards and Construction Management
- Prepare monthly backlog and financial forecasting spreadsheets
- Monitor actual vs. forecast job costs routinely during the month
- Prepare invoices and collections including persistent client calling
- Process timesheets for all personnel through Time Management software
- Collect, review and process DOT driver logs for all crew personnel (25-30 crew members)
- Process and track expense reports, company credit cards and receipts for all personnel
- Manage and distribute all consumable orders for crews
- Manage and maintain all supplies for the business unit
- Process insurance forms and subcontractor documentation
- Confirm quantities and coordinate payment for subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- Provide administrative support for personnel hiring/termination, training and record maintenance
- Provide direct support to all crew personnel
- Daily accountability to both in-house Management and Corporate overseers
- Occasional travel for training and to support other business units
- Associate's degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum two years of related recordkeeping experience in the construction industry and/or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Solid experience in all Microsoft Office programs especially Excel
- Aptitude to make demand calls for cash collection and in-house driver log submission
- Must be well organized and able to create systems to complete/track tasks most efficiently
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Experience with JD Edwards and Construction Management software a plus
- Ability to calculate amounts such as cumulative invoicing, retainage, discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to solve problems with practical solutions and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Insituform Technologies, LLC offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Aegion Corporation is the parent company for Bayou, Brinderson, CCSI, Corrpro, CRTS, Fibrwrap, Fyfe, Insituform and United Pipeline Systems....