There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Area Business Manager for HemoCue. This position will cover a large are of the US that includes: The west coast and TX, AR, MS, NM, OK, MO, IL and possibly others. Applicants in all states are encouraged to apply.
To attain sales goals and manage the specific direct HemoCue region for all HemoCue products with special emphasis on the blood bank market segments.
Selling Skills & Territory Management
- Attainment of yearly Sales Goal.
- Call on existing customer base for account maintenance and upgrading as needed.
- Create new business for revenue growth from inactive and new accounts.
- Contact prospective customers from leads and cold calling.
- Conduct product evaluations.
- Prepare and present proposals to potential customers.
- Propose contracts and pricing structures for potential and existing customers for maximum quantity sales revenue and profitability. Ongoing follow-up and renegotiation on contract expiration, with approval of Sales Management and Controller.
- Responsible for developing profitable sales growth in the Blood Donor, and other markets. Quickly identify and qualify profitable targets, and close opportunities.
- Train customers on new products using HemoCue training programs.
- Contact customers on a frequency prescribed by manager.
- Effectively solve customer service, technical service, and service related problems.
- Demonstrate understanding of product features and benefits.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of product.
- Demonstrate competitive knowledge
- Participate in National Trade shows as assigned.
- Propose regional trade shows to manager and participate as approved.
- Understand Marketing programs and use to benefit sales performance.
- Manage Technical Support Specialists to facilitate customer training in high volume accounts and promote the company's products.
- Follow company prescribed procedures for expense reports and control expenses, per the Expense policy
- Maintain organized reporting system for communicating sales activity and customer related information to the company.
- Provide monthly Territory Activity reports to include Sales Funnel to Manager.
- Submit customer orders to Customer Service in the appropriate manner.
- Submit special reports and projects to manager, as requested.
- Works with Credit and Collections Specialists when necessary, to resolve credit issues with customers.
- Communicate pricing and contracts to Sales Analyst.
- Effectively follow-up on Customer Incident calls and communicate with Technical Support to close calls per FDA policy.
- Proficiently use electronic tools and applications.
- Follow Company policy and procedures.
- Dress in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- The incumbent shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with customers, colleagues and supervisors.
- Communicate problems and new ideas with proposed resolution to manager.
- Communicate successes and best practice to manager to contribute to the team environment.
- Work with Distributor Alliance Manager to facilitate successful selling and promotion activities with distribution partners.
- Use personal characteristics to enhance leadership, communication, cooperation and sales.
Bachelors Degree in business is preferred, but a comparable degree is acceptable.
Five years sales proven experience in medical diagnostics industry, Point-of-Care Industry preferred.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE/CRITICAL SKILLS
Must possess superior oral and written communication skills. Must also have strong organizational skills.
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Force Automation, PowerPoint.
Up to 75% travel.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed.
Employees must upload or send to the Recruiter a completed Request For Transfer (RFT) and the employee's most recent Performance Development & Review (PDR).
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Monster - 13 months ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million s...