Parsons Brinckerhoff is looking for an Area Construction Manager to oversee the Southern California Area. The successful candidate will be responsible for general management of the company’s Construction Services staff and operations located throughout the Southern California, and for management of specific major projects. Administrative duties will include client relations, marketing, employee recruitment, retention, mentoring and training, company asset management and oversight of projects and project managers. Project management duties will include general management of major projects, preparation of cost proposals and financial management, staffing plans, and participation in preparation of technical documents.
- PE License in one or more states is highly desirable
- Education and Qualifications Required: (Include Years of Experience Req’d)
- 20 years of experience with a record of continuous advancement
- BS in Civil engineering, construction management or Architecture
- MS or advanced degree is desirable
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...