BenchMark Rehab Partners
Clinic Directors in Assigned area and all staff where assigned as Clinic Director. Manages SOC and Sales Teams in coordination with Regional Director
JOB SUMMARY: This position leads/oversees a group of clinics within a specified area of the company and is responsible for working together with each Clinic Director in assigned area to achieve company goals for census and operational metrics as well as to provide regular communication with each facility in assigned area and to the Regional Director. Responsible for ensuring quality clinical care is performed at all facilities in the assigned area, leading/overseeing new start-up outpatient clinics providing all therapy disciplines, and programs. Assists with growth and development of the workers’ compensation program and in identifying new business opportunities. This position is responsible for supporting the mission, vision and values of BenchMark Rehab Partners.
Mission: To empower and inspire people to reach their full potential.
Vision: To deliver the highest quality, evidence-based health care with a passion for excellence.
Values: Accountability- We are personally and collectively responsible for delivering on our commitments.
Collaboration -We leverage our collective genius.
Compassion -We act with kindness, empathy and caring for all those we serve.
Excellence- In whatever we do, we do it with a dedication to be the best.
Integrity- We uphold the highest standards of honesty and fairness in all that we do.
Investment- We have a commitment to the growth and success of our most valuable resources – our people and our communities.
Adaptability- We proactively pursue continuous improvement.
Service- We strive to an experience that exceeds our customers’ highest expectations.
Teamwork- We will respect each member of our team and support one another in achieving our goals and mission.
Balance- We strive to operate an amazing clinical company with a focus on sound fiscal responsibility to invest in our future.
QUALIFICATIONS - Required
Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program. Continuing education is required to maintain licensure. Requires current and ongoing CPR certification.
Requires 2 years of successful clinical leadership as a Clinic Director.
PT, PTA, OT, or COTA
Attention to detail; ability to effectively communicate with others within the business office, at the clinics, and with outside contacts (patients, vendors, physicians, etc); ability to examine processes, policies, and problems and offer solutions; have an overall positive and supportive attitude of yourself, your team members, and the company; ability to work in a team environment.
Works in the clinic environment.
Hours of Work
Typically works Monday through Friday during normal business hours. May be required to work or attend special events evenings or on weekends. Requires flexibility with scheduling.
Requires regular travel to all assigned clinics, as well as regularly scheduled leadership and regional staff meetings.
This position requires moderate physical activity and is clinic-based. May be required to frequently kneel, crouch, lift, or stand for long periods. May be required to move (with assistance as necessary) heavy equipment and lift patients to help them turn, stand or walk. Requires frequent computer use.
Certifications may be preferred based on the assigned clinic service array.
Prefer 2 or more years experience in the outpatient rehabilitation setting, and experience leading a team of clinicians and support staff.
Work with Regional Director to achieve the goals/initiatives set below:
1. Achieve facility and area level revenue and profit goals.
2. Work with Regional Office Coordinators to oversee front desk operations in each facility to achieve company and front desk goals.
3. Assist in preparation and review strategic plan for each facility in assigned area and working together with each Clinic Director to develop their clinic’s plan.
4. Review monthly clinic metrics with direct reports and management team.
1. Ensure quality clinical care and outcomes for our patients at the area clinics.
2. Attain goal visits for each clinic and the area.
3. Attain the goal referrals for each clinic and the area.
4. Coordinate with marketing team for proper execution and oversight of marketing plans for each facility in assigned area.
5. Attain CX/NS Rate of 10% for each clinic and the area.
6. Ensure therapists’ are appropriately productive and clinics are staffed to meet the needs of the clinics’ patient volume.
1. Coordinate with sales team to market area physicians, case managers, adjusters, attorneys, etc.
2. Assist and review marketing plans and strategies for each facility in assigned area, working directly with marketing team for proper execution and oversight.
3. Work with Clinic Director to create and execute around the clinic strategic goals.
4. Follow up with each Clinic Director to assure they are involved in both internal and external marketing activities.
5. Assist with marketing and program development for workers’ comp across the assigned area.
6. Assist with developing/enhancing company marketing collateral (i.e. brochures, websites, etc.), while coordinating with marketing team.
4. Team Building & Communication
1. Initiate and/or assist with regional and company-wide team building programs.
2. Foster the development of strong working relationships between all disciplines in the area clinics.
3. Appropriately communicate with Regional Director on changes, challenges and successes throughout the area of responsibility.
1. Work with Regional Director to assess growth and development opportunities for new clinics.
2. Assess new program development in area clinics.
6. Human Resources
1. Work directly with Director of Human Resources for proper execution and oversight of Human Resources-related issues in the assigned area on an as-needed basis.
2. Assure and assist each facility with hiring, staffing and coverage including payroll responsibilities.
3. Coach, mentor, counsel, and conduct performance reviews on supervising staff.
4. Lead/participate in regular clinic, area and company-level meetings.
BenchMark Physical Therapy - 2 years ago
Founded as a single clinic in 1995 by a group of physical therapists in Ooltewah, TN, BenchMark Physical Therapy is the region’s...