Manage and coordinate product sales through assigned sales representatives and staff for a specified area of the Branch's market. Plan and coordinate sales programs, training, sales events and special promotions and strategies. Recommend product sales improvement techniques to customers through merchandising, displays, promotions, and advertising. Maximize opportunities by communicating pricing promotions and new products. Selects and trains Presales representatives and merchandisers. Monitors forecasts and variances to goals, recommends and initiates actions to ensure goals are attained.
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must maintain a good driving record both on and off the job and must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle on behalf of the company.
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing, six to eight-ears of sales experience in wholesale sales/distribution industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Five-years proven supervisory/leadership experience. Strong knowledge of category management and shelf management programs. Advanced communication skills and a proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Click here to apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4367161
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.