Profitably manage area of operations and manage assigned equipment & employees thereof. Be involved in are industry organizations. Provide training, leadership and direction to employee’s part of your team. Assist Account Managers and customers as required in developing and executing water, oil, & gas treatment programs.
- Comply and ensure team complies with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Have the ability to fluently read, write, and speak in English.
- Adhere to and ensure team complies with guidelines, policies and procedures as described in the JACAM handbook.
- Adhere to JACAM’s Drug and Alcohol policy and agrees to submit to random drug testing as a condition of employment.
- Explains water & well analysis to Account Managers and develops the customer service regiment that treats their unique oil and gas well problems.
- Express ideas and thoughts verbally and written form. Exhibit excellent listening skills.
- Take responsibility of subordinates’ activities, develops their skills and encourages growth.
- Builds cohesive units and works towards building bridges with other departments & customers.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and one or two years’ experience.
- Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful and credible in the workplace.
- Lift and carry 150 pounds in various packaging.
- Display an understanding of business implications of decisions.
- Shows an ability to perform Cost-Benefit analyses, and has an orientation to profitability.
- Display the ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Plan for additional resources, set goals and objectives.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Certificates & Licenses:
- Valid Driver’s License Required. Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Airbrake certification a plus. Forklift certification helpful.
Customer Service Skills:
- Have average computer skills. Efficiently navigate a web browser, follow online instruction. Type and use a mouse. Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Meets internal and external commitments, Responds promptly to customer needs, and Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Prior oilfield experience or service related sales experience helpful.
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand F 10 lbs. or less F
Walk F 11-20 lbs. F
Sit F 21-50 lbs. O
Handling / Fingering F 51-100 lbs. O
Reach Outward O Over 100 lbs. O
Reach Above Shoulder O Push / Pull
Climb O 12 lbs. or less F
Crawl O 13-25 lbs. F
Squat or Kneel O 26-40 lbs. O
Bend O 41-100 lbs. O
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs./day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs./day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (55 decibels, adult conversation)
Sense of Smell (Able to detect odors)
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment: (PPE) (Safety glasses, goggles, etc.)
Indoors and outdoors, with driving involved. Employee could be faced with working in temperature extremes. Employee must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude helpful. Use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots, gloves, and H2S Monitor as required or needed.
JACAM Chemical Company
- 12 months ago - save job
JACAM is committed to creating a safe and healthy workplace by establishing values which reflect the highest environmental, health and...