The Area Manager will manage all activities assigned to their area or region. Responsibilities include:
- Profit & Loss of the Area
- Managing operations of field office(s) and warehouse(s)
- Training and supervising of all personnel assigned to area
- Administrative responsibilities
- Assist account managers with closing and servicing major accounts
- Conduct performance reviews of direct reports
- Other duties, as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- A four year degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years water treatment field or related experience in a management role
- Proficiency in developing strong action plans that will allow sales teams to grow the business
- Must have good people skills to be able to work with and through people to accomplish company goals
Be a part of a growing company with a stable market. NCH is a 90-year old, multi-national manufacturer of industrial maintenance products. World headquarters is located in Irving, Texas.
X-Chem, a division of NCH, offers you leading-edge production and maintenance solutions for wells, pipelines and waste oil, and backs them up with round-the-clock service, seven days a week. Wherever your production occurs- deep water, offshore, onshore, inland, in the marsh or on land, you can rely on X-Chem to deliver. X-Chem also offers the finest specialized services for pipeline and waste oil treatment.
In return for your talent, we offer:
Outstanding benefits including 401 (K) with matching funds, major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability. Additionally, we offer an employee credit union, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holiday policy, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer!