The Area Partnership Manager is responsible for generating significant revenue with the goal of increasing and accelerating US sales. Primary responsibilities include effectively executing a sales plan to initiate first-time sales to new customers, expanding sales with existing customers, and producing high renewal rates for current customers; tracking and managing all contact and opportunity information in company’s CRM program; managing prospect and customer relationships to maximize customer exuberance and revenue; developing key contacts and working with these contacts to successfully move them through each state of the sales process; and achieving and exceeding sales revenue targets. Significant travel is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Successful sales track record with high level conceptual products
- Passionate work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A “never give up” optimistic attitude
- Strong resistance to rejection
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and self-directed
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Results oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically, manage multiple and changing priorities, and exercise direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Spanish language fluency preferred
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...