My client, a global confections manufacturer, is looking for a talented Area Sales Manager for their Southeast Division. They would like for the individual to reside in the Atlanta area. If you are seeking a new challenge and live in GA, then this may be the role for you! Requirements for the role are:
There is no relocation for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or a related field.
- Experience with Chain Convenience Stores or Cigarette/Tobacco Wholesalers in any capacity.
- Willingness to travel 80% in the Division.
- 5 or more years of food/beverage/tobacco sales management.
- Experience with broker management and development of new business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to drive for results and be a self-motivated individual.
The Area Sales Manager will manage the assigned convenience store groups and administer trade promotion programs. Manager trade contracts, display programs and expense budgets. Execute and achieve localized sales objectives in assigned accounts based on national programs and objectives. The Area Sales Manager develops and maintains key account relationships by creating credibility, developing trust and providing outstanding service. They will interact with Broker Account Managers on a regular basis, providing information and service to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
The client is dedicated to making innovative products that they take pride in. They develop talent that they invest in creating a supportive environment people thrive in. Growth, constant improvement and focus on the future. These are the basic principles providing the organization with ongoing momentum and the desire to always improve their production processes and products to their customer's satisfaction.
If you possess the education and skill set listed and are looking for an exciting new role, please apply online for consideration. Thank you for your interest in my position.
MRIweb.com - 20 months ago