An exciting sales career awaits you at Mission Foods, one of the nation's largest producers of tortillas!
Mission Foods is a growing part of a much larger, multinational organization, Gruma Corporation and its parent company, GRUMA S.A. de C.V. Our NYSE symbol is GMK.
We have an opportunity for an Area Sales Manager based out of our Lawrenceville, GA sales office for our Southeast Region. This opportunity will be responsible for directing and executing all sales activities of the District Sales Managers within the assigned Atlanta metro area. This position will also be responsible for developing customer accounts within the assigned area.
For this opportunity, we will only accept the first 100 applicants.
Mission Foods is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications.
Mission Foods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call Human Resources at 972-232-5200 to let us know the nature of your request.
Gruma participates in the Department of Homeland Securities E-Verify Program.
For consideration our desired minimum requirements include:
To meet the expectations of our customers you must be:
- Bachelors degree and 3 - 6 years industry related sales experience in a consumer products DSD organization.
- Experience managing sales operations and supervising sales employees.
- Grocery account sales experience.
- Direct store delivery system knowledge and experience.
- Warehouse delivery system knowledge and experience.
- Computer skills must include Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record is required for company vehicle.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills are preferred
We offer a competitive base salary, a 20% bonus opportunity, and company vehicle or monthly allowance, in addition to a career in a nationally recognized company which will be both challenging and rewarding.
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Live in the assigned geographical area.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
Gruma Corporation has it all wrapped up. With operations in the US and Europe, the company manufactures and distributes more than 20...