AREA SALES MANAGER
Total Safety, the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for a seasoned sales manager to mentor, lead, and develop sales professionals within a specific geographical area, who will provide consultative services and selling to key customer accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acquire and build comprehensive knowledge of Total Safety products, services, capabilities and inter-relationship with other business units/product lines with ability to sell moderately complex technical equipment.
• Knowledge of potential customers within geographical focus area, and knowledge of competitors in target markets, with an appreciation of their strategies, strengths and weaknesses.
• Knowledge of external economic factors, market prices, legislation, contract structures and understanding of internal economic factors including cost, margins, and profit impact of decisions.
• Develop, implement and manage detailed long-term sales strategies and short-term action plans.
• Manage the assignment of accounts / territories to ensure effective account management, customer satisfaction and development of new business and markets.
• Work with Operations Team to identify key customers, evaluate critical customer success factors, build more efficient processes to deliver quality products, to improve responsiveness and customer satisfaction levels
• Manage the human resources functions of department including recruiting, hiring, training, performance appraisals, salary and job change actions
• Coach staff to seek and identify business opportunities and value-added options to develop customer accounts.
• Assists staff in building relationships with customers and cultivating accounts into long-term customer alliances.
• Prepare and makes sales presentations both on key customer accounts and with members of sales team, focusing on value to customer
• Working knowledge of sales forces CRM
• Coordinate visits from Total Safety technical staff and upper level management to customer where necessary.
• Industrial or Business bachelors degree.
• 2 years of outside commercial sales of commodities, products and services.
• Preferred: 1 to 2 years experience in the petrochemical or industrial safety equipment industry.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• A structured compensation package, base salary and vehicle allowance.
• Un-capped commission program.
• Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
• Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance.
• Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching.
• Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan,
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this position, apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center at www.totalsafety.com . Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY NON-SOLICITED RECRUITING SOURCES