A REA SALES MANAGER
Total Safety , a Warburg Pincus portfolio company based in Houston, Texas, is the world’s leading outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and the products necessary to support them. Total Safety provides services and products to support: on-site safety, turnaround safety, gas detection, respiratory protection, rescue, safety training, fire protection, safety compliance and inspection, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/paramedics, communications systems, engineered system design, and materials management. It operates from more than 133 locations in 18 countries to ensure the safe Wellbeing of Workers Worldwide (W3).
In summary , Total Safety is look for a seasoned sales person to mentor, lead and develope sales professionals within a specific geographical area who will provide consultative services and selling to key customer accounts.
Candidates, at minimum, should have an Industrial or Business bachelors degree, together with 2 years of outside commercial sales of commodities, products and services. 1 to 2 years experience in the petrochemical or industrial safety equipment industry would be a big plus.
Following are some of the duties and responsibilities of this position:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Acquire and build comprehensive knowledge of Total Safety products and services, capabilities and inter-relationship with other business units/product lines with ability to sell moderately complex technical equipment.
- Knowledge of potential customers within geographical focus area. Knowledge of competitors in target markets, with an appreciation of their strategies, strengths and weaknesses.
- Knowledge of external economic factors, market prices, legislation, contract structures and understanding of internal economic factors including cost, margins, and profit impact of decisions.
- Develop, implement and manage detailed long-term sales strategies and short-term action plans.
- Manage the assignment of accounts / territories to ensure effective account management, customer satisfaction and development of new business and markets.
- Work with Operations Team to identify key customers, evaluate critical customer success factors and build more efficient processes to deliver quality products and improve responsiveness and customer satisfaction levels at the lowest possible cost.
- Manage the human resources functions of department including hiring and firing, training, performance appraisals, salary and job change actions.
- Teach staff to seek and identify business opportunities and to identify value-added options to develop customer accounts. Assists staff in building relationships with customers and cultivating accounts into long-term customer alliances.
- Prepare and makes sales presentations both on key customer accounts and with members of sales team, focusing on value to customer and coordinates visits from Total Safety technical staff and upper level management to customer where necessary.
With a well structured compensation package, the selected individuals will enjoy a base salary and vehicle allowance, together with an un-capped commission program, allowing them to drive their own compensation for many years to come.
Included in the compensation program is a very generous employee benefits program which include Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost sharing basis with the company. The company provides basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance for all employees at no cost to the employee. A 100% employee paid, voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available to all employees. The company offers a 401(k) Retirement Plan, available to all employees, allowing for discretionary company contributions based on profits. Currently the company is matching $.50 on the dollar on the first 6% contributed by the employee.
There is a generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan available to all employees.
How to Apply:
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents. To be considered for this position, you must attach your resume to the job posting itself online.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard