Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in servicing production equipment within a defined area by performing the following duties. Directly supervises 6-10 employees in the operations division. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Schedule's service work in a defined area the ensures the customers' needs are met and maximum recovery is generated.
- Monitors paperwork flow to ensure the accuracy and completeness of customer service and parts invoices, manufacturer warranty claims, and internal expenses.
- Make periodic inspections to verify that the equipment is clean, operational, and safe.
- May make recommendations for salary increases, promotions and transfers.
- Maintains good customer relationships and works to generate service and parts sales growth.
- Maintains assigned inventories for the area.
- Provides 24/7 coverage and on call service
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Superb customer service, team-building, interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Valid drivers license
- Read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Proficient Computer skills
- Demonstrates sound work ethics.
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of relevant HSE procedures and regulations
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Waukesha engine and/or Caterpillar engine, with GE or Ariel compressor packages.
- Possess thorough knowledge of reciprocating compressor packages including all component and systems
- Possess thorough knowledge of Production Equipment, including all component and systems
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
Valerus Compression Services serves the compression needs of the oil and gas industry. Its products, which are used in older wells, include...