About the Company
Arby's Restaurant Group (ARG) Arby's® quick service restaurants that specialize in offering slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches, as well as Market Fresh® deli-style sandwiches, wraps and salads. The Atlanta based company includes more than 3,450 franchised and company owned restaurants in 48 states and four countries. Arby's is committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and an exciting career environment for our employees.
About the Opportunity
At Arby's, you will find a fun-loving, hard-working bunch of people. Arby's is like a family in which all employees are truly valued and treated with respect. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in Fast Food/QSR managing multiple restaurants to be considered.
An Area Supervisor is responsible for supervising 5-9 company-owned restaurants. He/she works with restaurant management to improve restaurant operations, sales, profits and people development in order to attain customer satisfaction.
We need a talented individual with a commitment to quality and service. Arby's has a strong culture focusing on developing our team and treating people fairly.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Driving year on year sales growth
- Increasing profitability
- Developing and mentoring future leaders of the company
- Recruiting top performers
- Fostering restaurant environments that are neat, clean and organized
- Upholding and nurturing the company’s Core Values
Candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Aggressive compensation
- Company car, laptop
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- On-going performance evaluations
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401(k) with company match
Arby's Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer