Job Title: Area Supervisor
Department: Northern Region Production - Epping, ND or Sidney, MT
The Area Supervisor is responsible for the effective and economic installation, operation and maintenance of oil and gas production operations across several superintendent areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Supervise company production superintendents across several areas
- Oversee the effective and operation of local field office including invoice flow
- Coordinate as necessary with CLR well servicing, completion, engineering, drilling, materials and HSE groups
- Recommend and implement maintenance programs
- Recommend changes in production operations and confer with Area Production Manager - Bakken Operations and engineering on implementing changes
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with surface owners and community leaders
- Oversee safety program
- Other duties as assigned
Technical degree preferred but not required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and a minimum of 15 years experience in rod pump and SWD operations. Good working knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations. Experience managing/leading groups larger than 30.
***The above position will be located in Epping, ND or Sidney, MT.
Continental Resources, Inc. - 9 months ago