Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in servicing the compressor fleet within a defined area by performing the following duties. Directly supervises 6-10 employees in the operations division. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Schedule's service work in a defined area the ensures the customers' needs are met and maximum recovery is generated.
- Monitors paperwork flow to ensure the accuracy and completeness of customer service and parts invoices, manufacturer warranty claims, and internal expenses.
- Make periodic inspections to verify that the equipment is clean, operational, and safe.
- May make recommendations for salary increases, promotions and transfers.
- Maintains good customer relationships and works to generate service and parts sales growth.
- Maintains assigned inventories for the area.
- Provides 24/7 coverage and on call service
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Superb customer service, team-building, interpersonal relationship skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Valid drivers license
- Read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Proficient Computer skills
- Demonstrates sound work ethics.
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of relevant HSE procedures and regulations
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Waukesha engine and/or Caterpillar engine, with GE or Ariel compressor packages.
- Possess thorough knowledge of reciprocating compressor packages including all component and systems
- Possess thorough knowledge of Production Equipment, including all component and systems
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
Valerus - 4 months ago
Valerus Compression Services serves the compression needs of the oil and gas industry. Its products, which are used in older wells, include...