Gain Federal experience while putting your software development experience to use on a project located in Arlington, VA ! As part of this team, you will design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and client requirements from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
An Ariba Software Developer is needed to assist with the integration between PeopleSoft and Momentum. The candidate must be local to the Washington Metro area and be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance .
Job Responsibilities Include:
Job Requirements Include:
- Perform technical review of detailed functional design
- Develop Ariba code based on requirements for new enhancements/changes in Ariba
- Develop Ariba code based on integration requirements between Ariba and Momentum
- Provide support during testing
Preferred Skills Include:
- 5+ years experience of Ariba development
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must be local to the Washington Metro area
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Custom Ariba development experience
Earn $1,500 for every person you refer! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group - 18 months ago