Arizona: Part-time Seasonal Merchandiser, Tucson area
The LEGO Group offers unique and challenging career opportunities in a global organization founded on fun, creativity and innovation. The name 'LEGO' is an abbreviation of the two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well", and that has been our guideline since 1932. Today, LEGO Group is the world’s largest manufacturer in construction toys and LEGO products are sold in more than 130 countries. Our head office is in Billund, Denmark, and we have subsidiaries and branches throughout the world.
The LEGO Group is an inspiring and rewarding place to work. Our culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere, an open dialogue, and respect for each other. So, if you are a dedicated professional with an imaginative mind who wants to take play seriously, we can offer you the building blocks for a great career.
Arizona: Part-time Seasonal Merchandiser, Tucson area: - territory includes: Tucson, Oro Valley and surrounding areas.
Purpose of Position:
The Part-time Seasonal Merchandiser will be responsible to provide ‘Best in Class Merchandising’ while maintaining the highest Standard of Excellence; working alongside Core Merchandiser as well as independently.
- Completing in store merchandising activities/objectives to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Daily input of all activity at end of each day worked
- Maintaining shelf presence, merchandising and restocking LEGO sections at retail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Establishing and building relationships at store level with all levels of store management
- Attention to detail, building displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials
- Willingness to interact with consumers
***We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- One to two years experience in merchandising and light sales is preferred
- Ability to work effectively alone as well as in a team environment
- Candidate must have reliable transportation, current valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a good DMV record
- Must possess a cell phone with ability to receive text messages, computer, printer and internet access
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 20 feet
- Able to work 0-40 hours weekdays during normal business hours/daytime is required. There is no guarantee of hours. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the market.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...