Patrol officers drive a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographic area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Patrol officers respond to alarm activations.
- Conduct residential vacation checks.
- Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
- Respond to calls for patrol service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year security / law enforcement or customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills. 2. Excellent written skills.
- Valid driver's license
- Guard card
- Exposed firearm permit
- Pepper spray permit.
- Baton permit
- Must be available to work any shift and location.
ADT Fast Facts
Want to learn more about ADT?
- World's largest electronic security and alarm monitoring provider to residential, commercial, industrial and governmental customers.
- Protects more than 5 million American home and 80% of the world's top 100 retailers
- Secures over 100 of the nation's airports
- Responds to more than 50,000 crimes in progress each year
- Interfaces with approximately 38,000 law enforcement, medical and fire agencies across the country
Visit us online at
ADT Corporation - 19 months ago
Celebrating its 129th anniversary, ADT Security Services, Inc., a business unit of Tyco Fire & Security, is the largest single provider...