ArmedSecurity Officer/Guards On Call As Needed
(San Diego, CA)
At St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. of California (SMSSI of California), quality starts and ends with our Security Officers. It's their professionalism; competence and commitment that make the difference. St. Moritz Security Services' Security Officers serve and secure the people, places and assets of the clients and the community.
Responsibilities of Security Officer / Guard:
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Comes to work; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned).
- Has a neat, professional appearance and comes to work in complete and clean assigned uniform.
- Has a friendly professional demeanor and provides quality customer service. Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical crisis situations both efficiently and effectively.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Armed Officers must have a current Firearms permit and your own firearm and duty gear.
- Must have a current California Guard Card.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. At least two years verifiable work history.
- No criminal convictions as specified under St. Moritz Security Services, Inc.'s guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard. Neat and professional appearance. Friendly and professional demeanor. Ability to provide quality customer service. Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
PPO # 16862
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
(download latest flash player to view this site-
click here )
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. - 11 months ago