We are seeking Armed Security professionals for for posts in the Greater Boston area and north to work Part-Time/On Call As Needed.
The Security Guards will protect company assets and provide world class customer service to clients.
At St. Moritz Security Services, quality starts and ends with our Security Officers. It's their professionalism; competence and commitment that make the difference. St. Moritz Security Services' Security Officers serve and secure the people, places and assets of the clients and the community.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, training and opportunities for advancement. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 1-2 years security experience preferred.
- Must have a MA firearms license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to stand for your entire shift.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
(download latest flash player to view this site-
click here )