As an Armed Security Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to shifts as scheduled on time and leaving when off clock.
- Protecting client sites
- Provide a safe and orderly environment.
- Access Control. ID checks as well as ocasionally traffic control (with approval from Supervisor)
- Complete Shift Daily Activity Logs clean, and conciously.
- Maintain professional composure as dealing with occasional, but typical large amounts of foot traffic.
- In order to work as an Armed Security Officer per law, you must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must be clean cut, no beards!
- You must have your own personal reliable transporation
- Must be willing and physically able to detain, arrest, and/or able to restrain combative suspects.
- Must be a US Citizen or have legal right to work in the US.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write, and speak) effectively in the English language for the purpose of of public interaction and report writing.
- No felony convictions, active warrants, or criminal history that would negatively impact the company, the general public or the clients we serve.
- Understand and apply work rules and procedures.
If qualified, please call 816-286-0111 during regular business hours. DO NOT CALL AFTER 8PM!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Missouri Patrol - 12 months ago