- Develop and execute recruiting strategies that are consistent with the Pixar brand and image.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and key internal stakeholders in a highly creative environment.
- Work closely with other Recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting world-class artists.
- Create and maintain a strong pipeline of passive talent for all Studio teams.
- 5+ years of creative recruiting and sourcing experience for a search agency or in-house recruiting organization.
- Seeking Recruiters that have previously hired for creative roles in a studio environment: 3D artists, User Interface Artists, Graphic Designers, Animators and Story Artists.
- Strong business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of the animation talent market via web channels and community building.
- Proven experience with sourcing methods including Boolean search, user groups, networking and sourcing Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Success in working in a team environment, ability to take and follow directions as well as to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to cope with ambiguity.
- Solid MS Office skills in a Mac environment (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote).
- Mac OS familiarity preferred
Pixar - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pixar Animation Studios keeps computer-generating hits. The company has produced about a dozen full-length animated movies, including the...