SizeSeeker is looking for an art director to create an elegant vision for our fun, progressive, rapidly growing company. SIZESEEKER is a funded startup that helps people find their size in clothing when they’re shopping online. If you’ve ever been frustrated with the online shopping experience because of the hassle of finding sizes and styles of clothing, this is your opportunity to change the status quo. We’re building an online shopping experience that will personalize online stores with sizes and styles based on your body measurements. We’re also creating a community for online shoppers to see reviews and suggestions by other women with similar profiles..
We’re a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully raised funding and signed multimillion dollar luxury fashion partners for our beta launch. We’re also a fun group of people, who among other endeavors have worked in film, social venture capital, whitewater raft guiding, and even, once upon a time, working in the Calvin Klein section of Macy’s.
We’re looking for a driven graphic designer who is passionate about the power that art has in influencing a company. You have strong opinions about how online shopping should look and feel, and who has experience with fashion websites. You should be able to easily communicate with both business types and technologists, because your portion of our business is the piece that ties everything together, and we’re looking for a born leader to tell us how we should show ourselves to the world.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design of the website, creation of marketing promotions, online acquisition creative, email banner content, editorial compositions and print collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design or web design
- 1-3+ years experience in a production capacity within a digital agency or in-house creative team.
- Expert understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
- Strong understanding of web and interactive design.
- Strong production skills
- Highly proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus
- You’re excited to work in a startup environment where creative problem solving and personal initiative are key elements of success
- You have U.S. work authorization
Please send a resume, as well as a portfolio of your work or links to sites you have built in the past.