Oversee the creation of all brand materials for ae.com. Manage designers, seasonal creative, digital concept development, provide quality control, and project deadlines and budgets.
• Direct the design, concept and on-time creation of all brand materials for ae.com including email, social media, mobile, web site and digital branding.
• Create and lead the design implementation of projects incorporating copy, innovative visual design and brand assets, while being mindful of usability and web best practices.
• Be resourceful and aware of current trends in retail and technology design to create innovative brand experiences.
• Organize all creative and production work to meet deadlines.
• Maintain archived marketing department creative files.
• Audit organization for brand consistency.
• Partner with brand teams and cross-functional partners to develop creative solutions for business needs.
• Work closely with web producers or agency partners to ensure visual quality of all digital images on the site including functionality, image cropping, color correction, and image optimization.
• Assist with managing freelance graphic designers, photographers and other artists.
• Core member of AEO Digital Brand & Design Team, responsible for achieving all annual ae.com goals.
• Additional responsibilities & projects as assigned.
• BA or BFA degree in Graphic or Web Design, Marketing, or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
• 8+ years of Professional Graphic Design / Web Design experience. Web or Retail Experience a plus.
• Portfolio of representative work will be required
• Experience in web production including HTML, simple java script or moderate front end design
• Extremely proficient in Adobe software
• High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
• Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
American Eagle Outfitters is an Equal Opportunity Employer
American Eagle Outfitters - 9 months ago