Reports to: Associate Creative Director / Creative Director
- An excellent portfolio
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in graphic design and/or advertising; digital and/or traditional sector
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design from a four-year university or a two-year portfolio school
- Exceptional design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Expert proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design programs
- Solid typography skills
- Ability to use animation programs (Flash, After Effects, etc.) is a huge plus
- Understands the technical possibilities and limitations of web development
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
Responsibilities and Expectations
Direct . Works with Associate Creative Directors or Creative Directors in the development and execution of overall strategic and creative goals for a client relationship or project.
Develop. Proactively researches and pursues ideas for professional and agency development. Seeks out creative mentorship when required.
Creative craft skills. Establishes art direction, style, and tone of communications. Proposes and delivers world-class executions of innovative interface design across all digital platforms.
Idea generation. Capable of concepting and collaborating on overall campaign ideas with a creative team while working on multiple projects within time deadlines, and prioritizing tasks for each.
Leadership. Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that comply with client style guides and standards. Assists the Creative Director in the management of a visual design team as well as collaboration with cross-discipline team members.
New business development : Contributes to ideas and creative work for the pitch process.