CDM always [thinking] always [original] always [creative] never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
• Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun, and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success
• See how our core values of substance, style, conviction, and grace & come to life and set us apart from other agencies
• Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment
• Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry
• Come learn, [grow], and be challenged, there’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world’s largest global healthcare advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe.
We are looking for an Art Director to join our team!
• Develop concepts for media advertising, collateral, sales promotion, and other communications needed by clients
• Work closely with copy and account services as a team player to ensure that strategic goals and objectives are met
• Prepare layouts for concepts approved by the client. Select and place all visual elements of the project, including type, illustrations, and photography necessary to produce the intended image. Layouts should contribute visual ideas, enhance the attractiveness of the message, and help to clarify and accent its meaning for the reader
• Assist art buyer in the selection of photographers/illustrators and work closely with them by providing direction to ensure the original client-approved is carried out
• Ensure efficient workload and time management
• Maintain awareness of budget requirements. Ensure the best visualization of the product while staying on budget. Advise account services in advance when work is expected to exceed budget and obtain appropriate to follow through
• Work closely with art buyer and abide by proper procedures. Contribute to proper safekeeping of artwork, photos, slides, etc
• Maintain personal graphic resources, visual data, samples, graphic standards, and manuals, etc
• Check all visual materials through all stages of preproduction and production
• Adhere to deadlines, or inform appropriate authority in advance to obtain extra time in which to complete assignments
• Prepare new business presentation work, as required
• Maintain accurate records of time and expenses
• Must be able to present ideas in an organized, professional, and effective manner. Contact client directly when requested to discuss and successfully resolve art problems
• Continue to gain knowledge in the field through ongoing education and training
• Other responsibilities as needed on a daily basis
• Strong knowledge of InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Knowledge of interactive programs a big plus
• Minimum 2 years experience at an advertising agency or 2 years at a design studio
• Team oriented
• Good presentation skills
• Degree in Art Design/Advertising or equivalent professional experience
• Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
The CDM Group is the world's largest, fully integrated, global healthcare communications company, and is a proud member of the Omnicom...