Do you love interaction design? Are you one of those talented people who understand complex site design needs? Can you take a digital experience from concept through execution? Are you a special blend of innovation and creativity? Well, then hello. We’d like to meet you.
We are looking for someone who has concrete interactive experience, but beyond that is strong designer, great thinker and solid team player. You must possess a keen knowledge of branding and interactive and the creative advantages of the two. If you have print experience as well, you may just be who we have been looking for.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, HCI, Fine Arts or equivalent from an from accredited art/design school
- 4+ years of graphic design and/art direction experience
- Strong digital design experience, best practices in user experience (UX), and understanding of information architecture is essential; however, a portfolio of strong design and conceptual work is a key deciding factor
- Must have a strong working knowledge of common design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Experience working with complex projects with multiple deliverables and stages
- A passion for all things digital and a solid understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Preference will be given to people who demonstrate a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills
- Knowledge and experience of print process, pre-flight and InDesign is a plus
Garfield Group - 20 months ago