HKC is currently seeking an Art Director to lead visual design initiatives for some of the biggest and most innovative projects online. These are major consumer facing websites consumer facing expriences and we're looking for someone with experience working on large-scale engagements for the internet's most highly trafficked content properties and ecommerce sites.
HKC Art Directors report to the Creative Director and work alongside the Client Services, User Experience, and Technology Teams. They are responsible for developing creative concepts and approaches with the project team, developing original design concepts as well as oversee project design all the way through execution. They are also responsible for presenting work to executive level client stakeholders and representing HKC's visual design process and integrity at all stages of an engagement. Art Directors are also responsible for providing art direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scoping design phases of projects accurately and efficiently as well as attend pitches and industry events as required.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
- 5+ years of interactive experience
- 2 years experience at top digital agency in an Art Director role or similar
- Strong conceptual thinking-- both visual and interactive
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
- Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sitesexperiences
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead a team, manage and mentor junior designers
- Strong communication skills- ability to interface with clients as well as work with teams internally
- A great attitude- We value our creative talent tremendously and show it, but we operate a prima-donna free work zone
Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest...