We’re growing and need a talented art director to help us grow even more. Someone who thinks big in the morning and yet embraces details in the afternoon. With one foot firmly planted in developing strategic concepts and the other one grounded in art direction, your software skills know no bounds and neither does your enthusiasm.
You also possess a keen sense of artistic style, which you call upon to help turn a creative brief into something greater than the sum of its parts regardless of the requested media channel.
Here’s what we’re specifically looking for:
- 5-7 years of art direction experience in a fast-paced agency setting
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (in a Mac environment)
- Strong strategic thinking, communication and presentation skills. Even the best ideas need to be sold.
- Experience developing direct-response executions (direct mail, catalogs, email, landing pages, microsites, etc.)
- Firm understanding of print production, four-color printing, postal regulations and art buying
- Solid grasp of interactive best practices, including user experience and responsive design
- Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication preferred
Every day may bring something new. From working on an email campaign for a Fortune 15 client to presenting catalog concepts for one of the largest loyalty programs in the country, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to demonstrate and grow your skills.
We believe talent trumps experience, so if you’re ready to join our agency world where we play as hard as we work, tell us. Share your online portfolio with us or send a PDF of your work our way. We’d love to meet you.
Javelin operates within a collaborative framework encompassing multiple investigators and practitioners with a wide variety of expertise....