The web art director will own all website content and aesthetic, and will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and creativity of the brand online.
- Oversee aspects of the brand art direction, photography and creative assets across the website, digital and print
- Art direct and design all artwork, including website graphics, email campaigns, social media, video, direct mail, in-store graphics, presentations, print collateral and motion graphics
- Concept seasonal campaigns and photo-shoot concept planning, including research, presentation, location scouting, on-set art direction, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop creative concepts utilized across all communication touch points that will continually reinforce the brand and move it forward; execute these ideas in all web communication
- Collaborate closely with Creative Directive and other Art Directors
- Supervision of all pre-and-post-production work, managing quality, standards and process
- Responsible for the overall creative calendar, managing deadlines and resource management
- Translate strategies into compelling and innovative creative that engages the customer, drives traffic and continues to build the brand’s relevance and desirability
- Conceptualize, brainstorm and execute collateral and branded platform ideas that bring the brand to life
- Own assigned projects from initial concept to completion
- Liaison with other departments such as PR, Showroom, etc. to execute branded events and produce branded collateral
- Partner with the on-set producer to oversee photo-shoots, hair, make-up, models to ensure look and feel is consistent and accurately represented
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and be solution oriented
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Create and manage the visual vocabulary documentation, style guide, and template layouts for the brand across all channels
- Ensure the brand vision is consistently translated in all graphics and images.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML and interactive design
- Expert in new media – social networks, mobile apps, tablet apps, etc
- Strong graphic design and typographic skills
- Ability to concept editorial content & art direct photo shoots
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Must have at least 5-8 years of interactive experience including e-commerce, experiential design and apparel online branding
- Knowledgeable on current trends in web design and photography
- Must be able to take on large scale branding ideas and executions.
- Fashion experience or background desired
- Expert in the web, graphic design, typography, site infrastructure and the brand
- Expert knowledge of print production is a plus
- Experience art directing direct to consumer catalogs is a plus
- Highly motivated, collaborative, a conceptual thinker
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Kellwood Company - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Who would be one of the leading US apparel makers? Kellwood would. The firm generates most of its sales from women's wear, including...